What’s Liebster Award?:
It’s an award in which bloggers nominate other bloggers for showing respect to their works and their dedication. It’s an appreciation and recognition for all the fellow bloggers out there in the blogosphere..!!
Rules For Accepting It:
- Write about it on your blog and thank the person who nominated you , write about their blog too.
- Display the award on your blog.
- Nominate 5 to 10 blogs which you feel deserve it.
- Let the nominees know that you nominated them.
“Don’t forget to create 10 questions for them to answer. Notify your nominees and provide a link to your post so that they’ll know what to do. Once you’re done, come back here and comment with the link to your post so I can check out your answers.”
I received nominations for this award from Flyingcolours603 and Random Thoughts-Black and White. They are both amazing bloggers/writers and I encourage everyone to stop by their blogs and spend some time reading what they are sharing. I wasn’t sure what to expect when I decided to start my blog and share my writing but I have been blown away by the incredible community of positive, kind and supportive writers from all around the world.
Questions from Flyingcolours603:
1. In life if you got a second chance to be reborn what would you do ?
I don’t think I would do anything differently. All the good, bad, mistakes and regrets are what has shaped me in to the person I am. There are certainly things I would like to forget or even do over but I believe it has all happened for a reason.
2. Any super powers you desire name one ?
The ability to heal.
3. If you were allowed to kill one person who would that be and why ?
Nobody. Even if we think we are doing a greater good, violence is never the solution.
4. What irritates you the most in people ?
People who constantly only focus on the negative.
5. How will you start again when you have given up ?
I’m not sure I would. I don’t give up easily so if I have decided to give up on something, I likely have a valid reason.
6. What are you hobbies ?
Hiking, backpacking, board games, spending time with my family, reading, writing
7. What is important for you in life ?
To feel like I have had some sort of positive impact on others.
8. How would you define life ?
That is a difficult question. We have such a short time here, I would say focus on the things that make you happy, spend some of your time in service to others and try to focus on love instead of all the negative depressing stuff. Life can be difficult at times but we are all fortunate to be able to experience this.
9. If you can be anything for a day what would it be ?and why ?
A giraffe. No reason in particular.
10. Will you prefer to forgive or be forgiven ?
To forgive. You have to be able to let go of things and find peace with people who you perceive as having done you harm.
Questions from Random Thoughts-Black and White:
1.What is the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
I usually don’t remember my dreams but I’m sure they are all weird.
2. Texting or Calling?
Texting. I really dislike talking on the phone.
3. Share one funny travel experience.
Hmm, I don’t have one. Guess I better travel more.
4. What’s the best compliment you’ve received for your writing?
Simply having people take the time to read what I write is the greatest compliment I could get.
5. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Sure. I think it is quite rare but certainly happens. It happened with my wife. I knew the moment I saw her we were meant to be together. She says she felt the exact same thing. We only knew each other for 2 months when we got married. And now we’ve been together for 8 years. People thought we were crazy but we both just knew. It’s actually a pretty scary feeling, I was terrified. She’s a great person and I feel very fortunate we found one another.
6. Are you an introvert?
Yes, very much so. It’s kind of ironic, I deeply care about people but I really don’t like to be around them much.
1. What hobby would you get in to if time and money weren’t an issue?
2. What is the most annoying question that people ask you?
3. What’s something you’ve been meaning to try but just haven’t gotten around to it?
4. Do you have a dream job? What would it be?
5. If you could make one rule that everyone had to follow, what rule would you make?
6. If you could make a 20 second phone call to yourself at any point in your life present or future, when would you call and what would you say?
7. What do you do to deal with stress?
8. Do you have any pets? What are their names?
9. What is something that is really popular/cool right now that really annoys you?
10. Do you have a favorite book/story from your childhood?