I’ve been honored by four very kind bloggers
with the Versatile Blogger Award!
I encourage everyone who reads this to stop by their blogs and check out their amazing, interesting and versatile bodies of work.
Here are the simple rules for the Award:
Write 7 interesting facts about yourself.
Nominate up to 15 blogs of your choice. Notify these blogs to let them know they have been nominated.
7 interesting Facts about Myself
I decided to do this a little differently. Instead of coming up with these myself, I asked my daughter (who is 7) to come up with the interesting/unique facts about me. The following is what she came up with, in her own words.
1. My dad is really fun to play with.
2. My dad is tall. Not real tall but taller than me.
3. My dad had a beard. Not anymore. I like him better with a beard.
4. My dad really, really loves Star Wars. I like My Little Pony better.
5. My dad always picks me up from school. I can’t drive yet ’cause I’m only seven, duh!
6. My dad makes the best extra buttery, extra cheesy grilled cheese ever.
7. I like shopping with my dad. He always buys me a toy and food and stuff.
Of course, participation in this award is optional. No hard feelings if any of the nominees are not interested in participating.