I humbly thank Fresh Folium for nominating me. Everyone who reads this, please take some time to check out this blog from such a talented and open mind.
Liebster Award celebrates the bloggers, their content, skill and contribution to the blogging community.
The rules to be followed by the nominees are
1) Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
2) Answer their questions.
3) Nominate up to 11 other bloggers to motivate them.
4) Ask them up to 11 questions.
5) Let them know you have nominated them.
My answers to questions asked by Fresh Folium
1. Do you prefer reading a book or watching a movie based on the same book? It would depend. Sometimes I read the book first and other times it’s the movie first. Each has it’s own merit although often times the movie adaptation strays too far from the original author’s vision.
2. What would you choose: a) Being able to be invisible, b) Being able to fly, c) Stay young and beautiful forever. Being able to fly. I’ve already spent enough of my life being invisible and I care not for youth and beauty. Although, ask me again when I am an old man and I’m sure I will choose youth.
3. Name two of your favourite songs. That’s too hard to narrow down. I listen to a wide variety of music and it often depends on my mindset at the time of listening.
4. What are your hobbies and interests other than blogging? And also mention your profession. I like to play tabletop games, board, card games, etc. Hiking and backpacking are essential to my sanity. Reading and writing. Spending time with my family. I’ll keep my profession anonymous for now.
5. If you could make a wish right now [that’ll come true]. What would it be? Man, that’s a lot of responsibility. I would wish a long, happy and fulfilling life for my daughter.
6. Do you believe in love at first sight? I do now. I never did until I experienced it for myself.
7. Describe yourself in three words. Quiet, passionate and unknown.
8. What’s your age and since how many years are you blogging? Age will be kept private for now. I started my blog in Nov 2017 but didn’t start getting serious with it until Jan 2018.
9. What is the craziest experience you ever had? Watching the birth of my daughter. You think you know what to expect but nothing can prepare you for that experience.
10. What do you enjoy more: a) Fiction[imagination] or b) Science[facts] I really like both. I enjoy learning new things and I enjoy fiction for relaxation and entertainment.
11. If you get an undo button, what would you change from the past? Nothing. I believe everything has happened just as it needed to.
My nominations are
For my nominees, please answer the questions above which were provided by Fresh Folium. They are not only insightful and thoughtful questions but I am also too uninspired to come up with any questions of my own. Too lazy would probably be more accurate! As always, participation in these awards is optional, no hard feelings or guilt for not choosing to follow along.