Thank you to PiecefulProse for nominating me for the Mystery Blogger Award. Please take some time to stop by the blog and check out some amazing work!
Suggested rules to follow:
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
Answer the questions you were asked.
Nominate other blogs & notify them of their nomination.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question.
Three things about me:
I have become much older than I once was.
I do not like being touched by strangers. The thought of going for a professional massage horrifies me.
I have never been to Starbucks.
Questions From PiecefulProse
The weirdest thing you’ve ever eaten/want to eat in the future? (Yes lets start with the weird question first) When I was a kid I ate some blue snow. It turns out my dad was working on the car and had dumped some antifreeze in the snow next to our driveway. Needless to say, I got sick.
State your biggest strength, and your biggest weakness. I am a very straight forward, honest and blunt person. This is at times both a strength and weakness. I am not sensitive to words but I have to remember that some people are.
Money, or love? Love.
If you could have one superpower for a week, what would it be? The power to heal.
Any regrets in life? Of course. Anyone who says they have no regrets hasn’t lived or is a liar. Or both.
For this award, I am going to leave it open to anyone who reads this and wishes to participate. These awards are a good way to support other blogs and get them some exposure. So anyone, feel free to pass this along to bloggers you love.
- The combination of chocolate and peanut butter is one of the greatest accomplishments of modern civilization. True or false?
- If you could travel to anywhere, all expenses paid, where would you go?
- Do you believe the integration of social media in to every day life is going to have a negative effect on the future of face to face communication?
- Do you believe your own thoughts and beliefs shape your reality or is this all just a random experience?
- Do you share your writing with people close to you or do you keep it private?