Raw Earth Ink is now taking submissions for their short story anthology.
Hello there short story writers! Want to be a part of an amazing anthology project and see your story published? Raw Earth Ink is opening submissions for this year’s short story collection: Static Dreams – A Dark Anthology from Twisted Minds.
Here are the rules.
- Genre: dark fiction, dark humor, twisted subject matter. Not allowed: horror
- Deadline: 25th August 2019
- Submission Length: 2,500-10k word count, ideally 5,000-9,000 per story
- Submission Process: email email@example.com for full instructions and the submission process. Those not adhering to the rules will not be considered.
- Publishing Compensation: two copies of the finished book in paperback format.
- Additional points to consider: Due to this book’s genre, some stories included may contain vulgarity, slurs, twisted or objectionable humor, and graphic violence. If this subject matter is unacceptable to you, please do not submit your story to this particular project, as we may not be well-suited for one another. (There may be future projects published by Raw Earth Ink which you may want submit to, as this particular subject does not exclusively define Raw Earth Ink.)
- If your story is not chosen, do not take this as a reflection of your writing style or story, simply that your story did not fit into this collection.
Have more questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org